Monday, June 29, 2009

Hawaii anyone?


So we were working on this really cute dress for Aiyana (Due to the growth hormone that she is taking and the fact that they just doubled her dose she grows like a weed!) and by the time we got it done the top no longer fit her. But we couldn't just abandon ship so......

We redid the top and made the bottom part of the dress a skirt. Below is what it now looks like.

This is the back of the dress. It is a two piece outfit, but I made it look like a dress for the pictures and for church. It just looks better with this look. I needed a blue shirt for a pair of shorts that she had so I use the shirt with those too. Two birds with one stone. I'm a genius.

A little over the shoulder look. She looks so tired in this picture.
I made four ties of the Hawaiian print for my four boys, and two blue leaf ties for my two oldest. not all of the ties are pictured, but I do have a total of six. I will get a picture of the boys in the ties next Sunday. I should have done it yesterday, but I was a little pressed for time. We also made a shirt for Micah out of the Hawaiian print. I will try to get a picture up soon.

2 comments:

  1. These turned out so good! The dress looks fantastic on her! It was totally worth staying up until almost 1 am to get it all done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bravo! that was a wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete