Friday, July 3, 2009

Aiyana's Fourth of July


Here is Aiyana's Fourth of July outfit. Melissa donated the stars fabric and the cotton I had on hand. I did have to buy the buttons for $1.60, but I had to do it. I mean look at how cute they make the outfit!

This is a close up of the side tie.

Close up view of cross over bodice. I love the blue top stitching.

The back of the outfit. We "adjusted" this pattern so much. I didn't like having a zipper all the way down Aiyana's back and thought wouldn't it be cute if I just finished the "bodice" just a few buttons? Then I went to the store with Melissa since she needed some red fabric and I saw these buttons. I couldn't say no. Originally I was just going to use some plain white ones. Any thoughts?

See how cute they look? How on earth could I resist???

These are the shorts that we made for Aiyana. There is a hidden side zipper. So the outfit has really nice clean lines.

This is the hair tie that goes with the outfit. We glued rhinestones in some of the stars. Pretty cute. Once the Pony-o is around her hair the fabric gathers really nice.

The entire outfit. I am very happy with this one.

2 comments: