Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bed time


We made these super cute pjs for Aiyana. I didn't have enough elastic so we did a drawsting for the front. I think I actually liked it better because it gives you a nice bow effect for the front.

Here is the outfit laid out. One of these days I will post pattern number and all that stuff, but I am lazy and it is pretty rare that I don't change a pattern. I really want to learn to pattern make so I guess I am learning by messing around with the ones that I buy.

Close up detail shot of the arm band. (this pattern wanted me to just sew the elastic on the inside of the shirt, but I didn't like that idea, so I got some ribbon, pinned it on the OUTSIDE and threaded the elastic through that.)
Close up of the drawstring bow. This fabric was left over from her Cinderella dress we made October 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment