Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Time To Dance..


I made this tutu for Isabella for her first birthday. I got it finished just in time (July 18, 2009) for her party. I bought a blue onesie with a mermaid on it to go with the tutu. Maybe Melissa will post a picture of her wearing it.

Close up of the edging. This is the same stitch that I used for Emma's party dress, on this one though I used three different pinks. Something different to do. It turned out beautiful.

I decided to make a tutu for Aiyana too. Here is the back.

The best front shot I could get Aiyana to hold still for.

Close up of the layers. I did six layers. Three of a hot pick color and three of a much lighter pink. I layered the fabrics light-dark.

The bow detail. Okay so I can tie a bow. Sue me. That is really Melissa's department anyway. I can tie a tie though. Really! I am very good at that.
Another shot of the skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment